Dublin Police Services reported three stolen vehicles last week, along with assault-and-battery cases, and thefts involving fictitious checking accounts.
As a July 4th reminder, the Alameda County Fire Department has a zero-tolerance policy on sales, possession and use of illegal fireworks — ones that fly in the air, dart across the ground or explode.
Fireworks not bearing the California State Fire Marshal seal on the packaging are illegal, according to Dublin officials.
Details on “safe and sane” fireworks purchases and usage are available here.
Saturday, June 30
- Domestic assault reported at 2:30 a.m. on the 6400 block of Dougherty Road.
- Noise complaint filed 12:27 a.m. along 6200 Dougherty Road.
- Police obstruction reported at 11:42 a.m. along 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Assault/child cruelty reported on 100 Civic Plaza at 5:30 p.m.
Friday, June 29
- Vehicles reported stolen: 6:27 a.m. along 7000 Spencer Court; and at 1:44 p.m. on 5000 Dublin Boulevard
- Domestic assault reported at 8:26 p.m. on the 5400 block of Demarcus Boulevard.
- Fictitious check incident investigated at 11:37 a.m. along 6500 Dublin Boulevard.
- Controlled-substance possession reported 7:51 a.m. on the 6500 block of Maple Drive.
- Shoplifting cited 1:06 p.m. on 2800 Dublin Boulevard.
- Theft logged 11:32 a.m. along 8100 Brittany Lane.
Thursday, June 28
- Grand theft logged at 5 p.m. on 3000 Finnian Way.
- Stolen vehicle recovered at 7:38 p.m. along 7100 San Ramon Road.
- Vandalism reported 3 p.m. on the 5000 block of Dublin Boulevard.
- Noise complaint filed 10 a.m. along 5300 Iron Horse Parkway.
- Car break-in reported along 4800 Dublin Boulevard at 1:08 p.m.
- Suspected drunk-and-disorderly arrest made 3:19 p.m. on 8000 Bristol Road.
- Theft using access-card information reported on 7400 Limerick Avenue at 6:08 p.m.
- Fire reported 5:15 p.m. on Dougherty Road.
Wednesday, June 27
- Warrant arrest made at 1:56 a.m. on Dublin Canyon and Foothill roads.
- Identity theft logged 6:27 p.m. along 7100 San Ramon Road.
- Fictitious checks incident reported at 3:15 p.m. along 4500 Dublin Boulevard.
- Domestic assault reported at 3:30 p.m. on I-680 and San Ramon Road.
- Theft cited 6:42 p.m. on 4800 Dublin Boulevard.
- An arrest for suspected use/influence of controlled substances made at 9:21 a.m. on the 7900 block of Arbor Creek Circle.
- Hit-and-run suspect pleads not guilty to May 15 death of cyclist.
- Suspect arrested for June 12 Dublin Boulevard bank robbery.
Tuesday, June 26
- Vehicle reported stolen on the 6700 block of Amador Plaza Road at 5:07 p.m.
- Noise complaint filed 6:42 p.m. along 6300 Dublin Boulevard.
- An individual reportedly under the influence of controlled substances reported along 6800 Amador Plaza Road at 9:06 a.m.
Monday, June 25
- Burglary reported at 6:13 p.m. on 7400 Dublin Boulevard.
- Warrant arrest made at 9:40 p.m. on the 2800 block of Poppy Hills Lane.
- Noise complaint filed 8:40 a.m. along 7000 Stagecoach Road.
Sunday, June 24
- An Oakland male, 23, was arrested at 8:59 p.m. along 7200 Regional Street for suspected burglary, theft and giving false identification to officers.
- Suspected DUI arrest made of a male motorist, 26, at 3:50 a.m. on San Ramon Road at I-580.
- Domestic assault reported 12:04 p.m. on the 3000 block of Maguire Way.
- Thefts cited at 1 a.m. along 4100 Grafton Street, and on 6800 Eden Street at 10 p.m.
- Missing-person case filed 7 p.m. on the 11300 block of Betlen Drive.
- A San Ramon man, 25, was arrested on warrant charges at 7:14 p.m. along 11400 Windy Trails Lane.
- Car break-in logged 8 p.m. on 6900 Portage Road.
- A homeless man, 25, was arrested on 6500 Golden Gate Drive at 3:26 p.m. for suspected theft.
- Fire reported 3:15 p.m. on Dougherty and Bollinger Canyon roads.